The Vongola Family Forum - Portal


Rain, Storm, Cloud, Sun, Mist, and Lightning, We as a Family Stand united as one The Sky.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We at Vongola are happy to welcome you into the family. Some suggestions to get you started ~ You could stop by the welcome new members forum and say hi, it is a nice way to meet our family members. The fun park forum is where you can go to play games and win ryo prizes. If rp is more of your thing, stop by the Area section where there's the battle arena, tavern and much more.. We hope you all enjoy being a part of ~The Vongola Family~

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Books
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:42 am by suske

» 10/1/14 - Donation Contest
Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:20 pm by suske

» Those playing
Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 am by GB55

» October Contest
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:52 pm by suske

» I just realized.....
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 pm by BloodAlchemist

» music and songs and AMVs
Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:04 pm by Hunterben12

» tv shows ..............................
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 am by DarkHawk

» Manga's...
Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:18 am by Sasuke14

» magic the gathering
Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:01 am by Mitsunari

Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:34 am
10/1/14 - Donation Contest
Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:34 pm by suske
Hey guys! Now that we have a good number of people (almost 40 active family members!) I have talked to HunterBen and, we have agreed it is time we hold our first event. This one will be a small event, just to give you guys an idea of how they work and such. Here's how it's going to work.


Starting on October 1st (8 days from now I believe) until October 7th (so, the contest will go on for 1 week) we will hold our donation contest.

For this contest, we will all be in teams - Lightning group is a team, Mist group is a team, Rain group is a team, etc.

Whichever team donates the most ryu, per member, wins the contest. The team that wins will get to split 50% of the total earnings among themselves. So, if this event generates 10,000,000 ryu, the winning group will split 5,000,000 Ryu. If there are 5 members in the group - that means they all take home 500,000 ryu. Make sense?


If everybody here participates, the winning group will take home a lot, of ryu.


As well, we will give  15% to the family member who donates the most, 10% to the one who donates second most, and 5% to third place. 


This means that 80% of the money goes back to you guys. The remaining 20% will be put in the family bank and used to help the family grow!



Oh, and if all that money doesn't sound cool enough - the winning group will get the forum colorod in their group color, for a whole week. So for example - if lightning group wins, the forum will be neon green for a week, rather than orange. Basically, you guys will have Tons of ryu, AND a week of bragging rights over everybody else in the family! Sound cool? >Smile


As I said, Donations before Oct. 1, and after Oct. 7, will not be counted.
As such, it is advised that you guys start saving money, now. Then you will have a head-start on other members once October starts.


And, as a final note - All donations will be made to Ichigo ~ As well, you MUST PM me (Suske) in game, when you make your donation, stating how much you donated. If you do not donate to Ichigo, and then PM me on TNR, your donation will not be counted.






Event in a nutshell:
1. Date:  Oct. 1st ~ Oct. 7th
2. Donate to Ichigo, PM Suske after you donate
3. Prizes are awarded to top donors, and top team
4. 80% of the money goes back to you guys - 20% to help the family
5. The forum will take on the winning team's color for a whole week 




With that said, please ask all the questions/make all the comments you would like now. Don't hesitate. I want to make sure everybody is on the same boat here. Smile

Comments: 90
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Vongola Family Forum on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Yashirin (2334)
 
Blaze (2013)
 
Hunterben12 (1836)
 
suske (1551)
 
Murcielagoarons (1181)
 
BloodAlchemist (878)
 
UchihaMinato (426)
 
MidNightZ (402)
 
Cenas (302)
 
Sasuke14 (301)
 
January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Hunterben12
 
Sasuke14
 
suske
 
Blaze
 
Demon
 
Crabe
 
HunterRN
 
feldrane
 
BloodAlchemist
 
Digisol
 
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 63 registered users
The newest registered user is elmgeo

Our users have posted a total of 22996 messages in 377 subjects